Femfresh Intimate Hygiene Review - You've gotta stay fresh down there!

I contacted Femfresh and asked to try out there new ultimate care wash and they also threw in a sample pack of the Femfresh wipes too.
Femfresh Ultimate care Active fresh wash this products is very good, it has a very subtle smell to it that leaves you feeling clean and fresh. It's a long lasting freshness, so you feel clean all day long. The consistency and formula are bot very good it's not too thin, it's just right for washing yourself and getting it to lather well. I honestly have no negative things to say about this product it is amazing, I would defiantly repurchase this again and again, for me it beats Vagisil's take on it, or any other feminine care washes I have found, this one ticks all the boxes.  It retails for £3.69 250ml (source boots.com) and it defiantly worth every penny, a little bit does go a long way as the lather from this wash is very good, the main two amazing things about this product is that is does make you feel clean and fresh for the whole day without feeling conscious about yourself. 


The Femfresh pocket wipes (pack of 10) these retail for £1.59 for 10 wipes (source boots.com) however I recently purchased a packet of these for 29p at Home bargains. These wipes are amazing they're so handy and just the right size to pop into your handbag and take on the go. There perfect for days out when you might have to use public toilets and you want to top up your freshness. I will be repurchasing these again and again as I haven't found anything even remotely close to these, I used to just carry a pack of handy tissues around with me but with these wipes I can just take them and I am good to go. The wipe is just the right size for you to use, It's a pretty thick wipe and has again like the wash just a fresh subtle smell to it, it leaves your feeling fresh and clean. 




where to buy online?:



Comments

  1. feminine wash, pregnant wash I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feminine intimate care products Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts