PS Love This Primark Make-up Brush Cleanser - £2 Really?


So as you all know Primark has ventured out into a lot of new products recently and really surprising a lot of people with their new PS Pro range. But I Recently wondered into my local Primark and discovered something from the PS Love collection I hadn't spotted before, maybe It's new or maybe I've been blind and living under a rock, who knows? 
I spotted the PS Love Make-up Brush Cleanser, now don't get me wrong I love a good brush cleanser as much as the next person but looking at it and seeing it was only £2, I was very hesitant that it was going to do anything of use, but of course I ignored my brain and went with the itch of maybe It's good and i'm missing out. 
So off I went to scratch that itch and discover if my suspicions were right or not and I have to say I was very shocked with the results! 
Now for cleaning my brushes I usually use the Mac brush cleanser and the Beauty blender cleanser, but I was feeling mad and thought I'd try this PS Love cleanser on my Beauty Blender as well. 
I waited a week to make sure my brushes were properly used to make this a fair test as when I bought this product my brushes has just been cleaned. So I laid my brushes and Beauty blenders out along a towel and sprayed them all evenly with the spray, left them 15 minuets and washed them through, I then sprayed them again and left them another 15 minuets. I was really amazed by the results, my brushes were fully cleaned, not shedding and when they had dried they weren't crunchy or hard, they were as soft as the day I bought them. I would definitely  say that the PS Love Brush Cleanser worked just as well, if not even better than my Mac Brush Cleanser and that's £12 a bottle! 

Now for my Beauty Blenders I did this a bit differently, I rinsed them all under the tap waiting till the water ran clear, I then sprayed the cleanser all over the sponges squeezing them as I went, I then rinsed them again, squeezed, sprayed and rubbed the beauty blender along a soft flannel and then left to dry, the beauty blenders weren't as clean as normal but for £2 It's a lot cheaper than buying the £13 Beauty Blender Cleanser. 

My overall first impressions is the packaging is nothing special It's just a black spray bottle with a boring label stuck on to it, so you're obviously not paying for the packaging or appearance of the bottle, but for getting the job done at cleaning brushes It's amazing, I'm still in shock that It's only £2 as well, the bottle ended up lasting me 3 months (using it once a week and spraying probably more than needed) which I think is great value for money.
For cleaning Beauty Blenders I think I will stick to the Beauty Blender Cleanser just because I feel this cleans it far better and because It's something I put on my face I want it to be as clean as possible, but for brushes I can't complain I will definitely be stocking up on this product next time I'm in Primark as these tend to sell out pretty quickly, so It's bye bye Mac and saving me £10 per bottle! 



Where to buy?

Primark in store only

Comments

  1. The quality water mat has been designed with heavy-duty PVC for a long-term service. Best Product Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electric Makeup Brush CleanerBuy Electric Makeup Brush Cleaner at firsthealthcare.online! Free shipping to 200 countries. 45 days money back guarantee.

    ReplyDelete

  3. It’s time to try makeup brush cleaning mat as it’s the most effective way to thoroughly clean your makeup brushes of all sizes. Invest your money in this brush cleaning mat and you’ll never wash your brushes differently ever again! I always use this brush to clean my make-up brushes : https://finderspride.com/products/brush-cleaning-mat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts