Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover - Easier than 123?


I for one hate taking my nail polish off as it's a messy annoying chore and I detest the smell of regular nail polish remover so finding this was literally a life saver! It's £4.99 (Source Superdrug) which for a large pot like this really well priced. All you need to do is place your finger in the bottle and rub it for around 5 seconds and it will instantly remove all nail polish. It's so easy to use and is lightly fragrance with red berries and vanilla it's long lasting and it's a gorgeous smell. It also leaves an oily residue which is almond oil which deeply nourishes your nail, helping them to stay strong and healthy. It's very gentle on nails and skin it doesn't burn, itch or feel uncomfortable it's gentle, nourishing and is defiantly something I would re-purchase. There are some dupes for this which are a little bit cheaper but honestly the Bourjois is the best I've used, it's the quickest at removing the nail polish, best smelling and also the most nourishing on the nails and skin. My nails honestly feel healthier and stronger since using this product. 


In case you wanted to try a "dupe" here is some I have found, you can try them out and test them against the Bourjois one. Superdrug have bought out there own one which is £2.99 this one is good but it does take longer to remove and really smells chemically I wouldn't buy this one again but at £2.99 it is a great price.  Another "dupe" which is pretty good is the Essence quick & easy sponge nail polish remover it's £3.00 and this does remove your nail varnish really quickly but the smell isn't as nice as the Bourjois one but it is an amazing dupe, this is available at Wilkinsons. 

Nails Inc have also bought out there own version of the nail varnish remover pot, this was the most disappointing one I tried it's the most expensive at £8.00 (source boots) this was hard to get the nail varnish off took several times, the smell is vile and really off putting as it's very strong. It also left my nails feeling very brittle and soft, which is something I detest my nails to feel like.


Where to buy online?:









Comments

Popular Posts