Radox pink grapefruit & basil shower gel review - Finally something to wake me up in the morning!


Radox's new uplifting pink grapefruit & basil shower gel is an amazing strong smelling shower gel. The scent is very strong and you can smell it on your skin for a long time after having a shower, the product lathers up really well, it's best with a shower sponge. This is very unlike most shower gels I've used mainly because of how long the scent lasts, It's amazing value for money too at just £1 in most supermarkets It's a steal! It really is uplifting too using this in the morning really wakes me up and leaves me feeling more alert and refreshed. This product is made with natural ingredients which is why I feel the scent is so strong and long lasting. Also the main point is that it does do it's job as a shower gel it does leave your skin amazingly clean and soft, I'd highly recommend this if you love the scent of grapefruit. There are other scents in the same range such as: Key Lime & Peppermint, Mandarin & Lemongrass and Fresh active. All these are amazing scents but the Pink grapefruit & basil is my go to as it lasts the longest and leaves me feeling alert and my skin silky smooth.   



where to buy online?










Comments

Popular Posts