Insette cooling spray review - Is cooling spray worth it?!


So the big question for the spring/summer when the weather is getting warmer is; Are cooling sprays any good? Cooling sprays basically meaning refreshing water spray in a deodorant style can that cools you down when you're feeling a bit hot. I've never personally thought about even trying them until I spotted one in my local pound shop and recognised the brand and thought I'd give it a go, I mean for a pound you can normally not go wrong. 
The brand is Insette they're a popular low budget company mainly in hair products (from what I've seen), I use there hair spray a lot and It's good stuff so I bought there spray mist. The packaging isn't anything to shout home about but for a pound the packaging on items isn't much to be desired anyway. 

It's supposed to be for your face and body and to sooth and refresh when feeling hot or after sports. When spraying it, it does feel refreshing and it does cool you down but it has a funny hair spray scent which I am not fond of at all, I'm thinking because the company also makes hair spray it is probably made roughly in the same place so the smell is the same. The smell I can live with but once applied it leaves a sticky residue on your skin which is again hair spray like, it has caused my clothes to stick to me, hair to stick to my face and feels generally uncomfortable once applied. Overall it does do it's job as a "cooling spray" but as for the after application and smell I wouldn't purchase this again.
For anyone wanting to try this product out it's available at: Poundworld, Home Bargains, 99p store and other discount stores. 


where to buy online:

Insette website: www.insette.com/icecool.html




Comments

Popular Posts