Water Wipes Make up wipe review - Purest make up wipes on the market!


I was sent two packages of the water wipe make-up wipes to try out and overall my impression is very positive. The packaging is very simple but lovely to look at. The best thing I have to say about these wipes is the ingredients 99% water and 1% fruit extract they're the softest wipes I have ever used even better than simple wipes that I usually buy. Luckily I don't have sensitive skin but seeing as these wipes are basically water they'll be perfect for any skin type including dry skin as they're hydrating. The wipes are also very wet and don't dry out fast, they last a long time and get rid of even waterproof mascara. I usually use 2-3 simple wipes to remove a full face of make-up but was able to take off all my make-up mascara and all with just 1 wipe.
These are definitely going to be my make-up wipe of choice from now on I'm hooked!
These wipes are available to buy from Boots, Occado, amazon, tesco and other websites.
They retail from £2.99 or £8.99 for a 4x60 wipe pack.

I would highly recommend these wipes for people struggling to find something that removes all make-up or someone with dry/sensitive skin. 




Where to buy?

Occado: Search Water wipe make-up wipes

Comments

Popular Posts