Evian Facial Cooling Spray Review - Secret Primer?




So summer is here and yes that does mean sunshine and heat, and if you're like me I hate being warm so finding products that will help me stay cool are essential. I was wondering in my local Superdrug store and found a facial cooling spray by Evian, the packaging for this is very similar to their water bottles, however this is in a metal spray can not a plastic water bottle. The bottle I picked up was 50ml and It's the perfect handbag size, It's also great to spray on the go, even with a full face of make-up on, It doesn't shower your face in a watery pool, it simply lightly sprays your face evenly and doesn't leave make-up running down your face. 
It keeps you cool throughout the day and the bottle lasts a really long time, It currently retails in Superdrug for £2.99 so It's affordable for everybody. 
I also found that spraying this lightly on your face before make-up actually worked pretty well as a primer, It kept my make-up on all day long without running or wearing off. My face was left feeling super soft and moisturised, I also felt my dry patches were minimised by using this product before my make-up which then made my foundation look flawless. 

I'd defiantly recommend giving this product a go this summer, stay cool in the heat without your make-up running. 


Where can you find this product? 
Superdrug - £2.99
Amazon - £6.01
   

Comments

Popular Posts