Lemon Meringue Yankee Candle Reivew

Lemon Meringue Yankee Candle Review


- I am a huge candle lover, but I never purchased the home inspiration line from Yankee Candle.
I purchased the Lemon Meringue candle and from first smell it was a citrus burst of freshness, something I could pop in the kitchen to hide all the cooking smells.
The candle burns really well and evenly which is good to say it has one wick.
When burning the scent fills the room with a lovely lemon cake smell it gives the impression that I've been baking all day long.  
The smell lingers even when the candle is blown out, I was worried it would be sickly sweet or overbearing but It's actually quite subtle and citrus.

I'd definitely recommend this candle to say It's a home inspiration candle which is the cheaper line of Yankee Candle, they definitely don't cheapen on the scent or burn time, I think they're simply cheaper just because there basic line of scents.  

These can be purchased in your local large supermarkets, I purchased mine from Asda for £6 on offer normally £8. This has a burn time of 80 hours. 


Comments

Popular Posts