Miss Sporty Primer - It Does nothing! - Reivew

Miss Sporty Insta Glow Primer Review



Miss Sporty's Insta Glow Primer is definitely one of the cheapest primers I've found in the drugstore, Miss Sporty as a brand in itself is a cheaper brand with most items under £5. I was drawn to this by the packaging as It's eye catching with the pink against the white. This primer is a pink toned cream primer aimed to give a radiant boost to the skin before applying makeup, the formula is very creamy and soft, it drys into the skin very quickly leaving no residue. 



As you can see from the swatches it's very pink and creamy consistency, however I feel like this product actually does anything. I've used just this before applying my foundation and usual makeup and It doesn't stop my foundation sliding off my face or keep anything lasting longer or fresher. It doesn't give me the glow or radiance it promises, overall I feel as though I'm applying it for no reason as I can't see what it does. I have to use another silicone based primer in order to keep my makeup on for longer and giving me a dewy glow. 
I thought maybe it was my foundation that was the problem with this primer so I tried it against Mac studio fix, Maybelline 24 hour stay and Rimmel dream matte mousse, with all three of these foundations I saw no difference in how long my makeup lasted, I saw no glow or radiance and just didn't see any difference overall. 

This product however is only £3.49 so It's not something that will break the bank or something you expect amazing results, however I would personally purchase a different primer as I feel this adds nothing to my skin and doesn't actually do the things promised. 

This was purchased from superdrug for £3.49.

Comments

Popular Posts