P.S Love Primark Eye Liner Review - £1 for two eyeliners!



Primark have bought out there own range of amazing beauty products called P.S Love range this ranges from eyeliner, blushers, brushes and more all at budget prices. I recently purchased the duo eye pencil all for the amazing price of £1! I haven't seen an eye pencil let alone two for £1. I was very reluctant to think it would be long lasting and actually work but to my amazement It's brilliant! I can put this eye liner on at 9am and it will last all day until I go to sleep. It has a very creamy consistency and It's super easy to apply. The one downside to this product is that if you get warm or it's raining it does have a tendency to rub away but this isn't a problem as I can just re-apply it and then it's fine. I've found that using a primer before applying really does make all the different with this product, making it durable even in rain. 
I would highly recommend giving this product a go as it is only £1 and it defiantly beats a lot of the high street eye liner pencils.









Comments

Popular Posts