Rimmel Stay Matte Powder review - The best budget powder?



Rimmel London has been a well known brand for a long time, starting off with not many products to choose from Rimmel has grown over time with no over 300 different products. From fake tanners to nail varnish Rimmel has it all. I stumbled across the Rimmel London Stay Matte long lasting pressed powder around 3 months ago at my local market it was £3 and I had heard nothing but great things about it. I was very impressed with this powder overall, the colour (001) is perfect on my very light skin tone. On days where it's sunny & I don't feel like wearing foundation this powder is perfect just for some light matte coverage. For days where I'm looking for full coverage I will apply my foundation & put this over top, it's amazing for my oily skin too it covers everything leaving my skin feeling so soft almost air brushed. I think the best thing about this product is the fact it's so cheap! I usually pick it up at my local market for £3 but I have also spotted it in my local Bodycare for £2.99. This powder is the best powder I have ever tried, I used to be addicted to Mac studio fix powder but ever since I have discovered Rimmel's Stay Matte powder It's the perfect dupe and for £3 It's defiantly the one I'm sticking with.






Where to buy online?:







Comments

Popular Posts