So Kiss Me Perfume Review - Best budget perfume?



This budget perfume has been one I've picked up over the years and always gone back to it. It's amazing value for money at just £5.00 for 50ML (source Asda). It's a floral fragrance, It's the perfect spring/summer fragrance that is long lasting and smells beautiful. I always received compliments when wearing this, although I will say it is defiantly a young persons fragrance as it is extremely sweet in scent. It scents are blackcurrant, pineapple & citron with hints of vanilla and floral undertones which are sweet smelling. I really love all of the products in the so kiss me range especially the body spray which can be found for £1.00 in most supermarkets. This is the perfect present for a young woman for birthday or other special occasions. The packaging is also very classic the box it'self is very up to date and on trend as It's recently undergone new packaging. The bottle it'self is very pretty and elegant, defiantly something I would display upon my vanity.
This perfume is widely available in any perfume store and also supermarkets, I have found that boots is the most expensive for this at £10.00 for 30ml, the cheapest was Asda for £5.00 for 50ml so it definitely  pays to shop around.   




Where to buy online?:











Comments

Popular Posts